From our analysis of tweeting in Bahrain we anticipate continued protests.
We base this upon a set of observations:
- Consistently high tweeting in Bahrain, indicating a great deal of chatter during the time of protests.
- Drill down of these tweets show a great deal of 'discourse' with people mentioning each other and RT each other.
- Many political avatars and posts active in Bahrain.
- Willingness of people to post with geo-locations turned on.
- The content on twitter with hashtags popular with Bahrain protest members like Feb14 and Lulu